- We provide this blog for general informational purposes only. By using the blog, you agree that the information on this blog does not constitute financial or other professional advice. The information on the blog may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. The opinions expressed at or through the blog are the opinions of the individual authors and may not reflect the opinions of uncommn Marketing Partners or any financial institution.
- All materials and software published on or used on the blog are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to uncommn Marketing Partners, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You or your child may download any downloadable materials displayed on the blog only for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials: Copyright 2019 uncommn Marketing Partners. All rights reserved.
- uncommn Marketing Partners respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, uncommn Marketing Partners will remove user posted comments, posts, messages, or other submissions on or to the blog that violate copyright law, or suspended access to the blog (or any portion thereof) to any user who repeatedly uses the blog in violation of copyright law.
- Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the The edge® Blog for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of uncommn Marketing Partners. To obtain permission to copy portions of the blog, please send your written request to our contact form.
- “uncommn Marketing Partners”, “The edge” and other related marks are service marks of uncommn Marketing Partners and are protect by law. They may be used publicly only with permission from uncommn Marketing Partners. Fair use of the service marks requires proper acknowledgment.
- Links may appear on the blog that may be used to link to other blog(s) or websites. These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our blog visitors. uncommn Marketing Partners has no control over the linked sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked sites. Neither uncommn Marketing Partners nor any financial institution is responsible for or endorses or warrants in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through suck linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. uncommn Marketing Partners reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
- You and your child agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the blog in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the blog may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You and your child may not use the blog for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You and you child agree not use the blog to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the blog or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any persona or entity. You and your child shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the blog. uncommn Marketing Partners reserves the right to limit or deny access to the blog or take other appropriate action if you or your child conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which uncommn Marketing Partners in its sole discretion deems unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
- (a) uncommn Marketing Partners expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses other contaimination of your computer system or other device used to access this blog as a result of you or child’s use of this blog, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this blog. All data and information provided in the blog and on this site is for information purposes only. uncommn Marketing Partners makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information in the blog or on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
(b) THE BLOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER E XPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNCOMMN MARKETING PARTNERS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE BLOG WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
(c) USE OF THE BLOG IS AT YOU OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE BLOG.
- The opinions expressed by the The edge® Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of uncommn Marketing Partners, any financial institution or any employee thereof. uncommn Marketing Partners is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the The edge® Bloggers.
- uncommn Marketing Partners operates the blog from its offices in South Carolina and makes no representations that materials in the blog are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The display of the blog alone does not subject uncommn Marketing Partners to any specific jurisdiction. Any claim related to the use of the blog or to the blog materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of South Carolina as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action arising out fo or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this blog shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the Commonwealth of South Carolina. The access, viewing or use of the blog constitutes the user’s express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the Commonwealth of South Carolina for purposes of such actions.
- To protect younger users from risks, children under the age of 13 are not permitted to ask or answer questions on the The edge® Blog. If your child is 13 years of age or older and wants to participate in the The edge® Blog, it is your responsibility to make sure that he or she understands and knows how to use the blog safely:
(a) a nickname hides yours child’s real identity when he or she asks or answers a question. Select and use a nickname without any personally identifiable information. Frequently remind your child about the dangers of giving out personal information to strangers online.
(b) If another user establishes contact with your child, your child could be exposed to unpleasant, sexually suggestive, or abusive language.
(c) Notify uncommn Marketing Partners immediately and report any offensive content or inappropriate contact with other users. Contact uncommn Marketing Partners by email.